Uh oh, what'd we break?
Infrequently-Asked (we hope!) Questions
- The Boomerang menu disappeared! Help!
- You can turn Boomerang back on by clicking Tools >> Trust Center >> the Add-Ins panel on the left, then clicking the Go button at the bottom. This isn't supposed to happen. If Boomerang threw an error message, please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll try to fix it in our next build.
- Boomerang is failing to move messages, and I'm getting an error message that says "Unable to load DLL 'sqlceme35.dll': The specified module could not be found."
- This error occurs when another program updates the version of the database library that Boomerang uses (SQL Server Compact), but doesn't install it completely.
Please download Microsoft's official installer from this link: SQL Compact Edition and install BOTH the 64-bit and the 32-bit versions.
- How do I uninstall Boomerang?
- Just go to the Control Panel, and you'll find Boomerang in the list of programs installed on your computer (Add/Remove Programs, or Programs and Features, depending on your Windows version). We're sorry to see you go. Please let us know what we could have done better.
- I'm having another problem, or the steps above didn't help.
- Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!